YouthFactory may collect certain personal information from you when you register to use the Website or its services and features, such as any e-mail newsletter or membership to the free content library, including, but not limited to, your name, e-mail address, and location. We may also collect additional personal information, including your physical address, in order to deliver products. We may also collect certain non-personally identifiable information from users of our site, such as their Internet protocol address, the type of browser and operating system they use, the domain name of your Internet service provider, and the web pages, content and advertisements you may have visited, viewed or clicked on. We collect this information in several ways, including the following:
- Cookies:Cookies are text files placed in your computer’s browser to store your preferences. Cookies do not contain personal information, but if you choose to furnish us with personal information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie. We may use “cookies” to maintain a record of your visits and to improve the content and services on our site.
- Web Server Logs: Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at this site, and the websites visited just before and just after our site. We, our advertisers and ad serving companies may also use small technology or pieces of code to determine which advertisements and promotions users have seen and how users responded to them.
- IP Addresses: Our system may also collect your IP address, which is a numerical address that is used to identify a computer connected to the Internet. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our site, to deliver web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, and to measure traffic within our site.
- Public Posting:If you post in the comments of a blog post on the Website (or anywhere on social media), you should be aware that any information you share is visible to other users. Personally identifiable information you submit to one of these forums can be read, collected, or used by other individuals to send you unsolicited messages. Youth factory is not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums. For example, if you choose to make information, which was previously non-public, available by enabling certain user features, (such as blog comments) Youth factory will collect that information from your interaction and the information will become publicly available.
Use of information
Information collected from users will be used to:
1. Provide customized content.
2. Provide you with Youth Factory services that you request and that we think will be of value to you.
3. Improve our products and services.
4. Send you offers and promotions from us, only if you opt-in to our marketing
Customer Testimonials and Comments
We post customer testimonials and comments on our website, which may contain Personal Information. We obtain each customer’s consent prior to posting the customer’s name and testimonial.
We Never Sell Personal Information
We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.
How Information is protected
Youth Factory takes reasonable security measures to protect the security and confidentiality of your personal information that we collect and maintain against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information or that any communication or transmission of such information over the Internet will be entirely secure.
Youth factory websites use secure encryption, provided by a third party, on some web pages where credit card information is required. To make purchases from any of the Youth Factory websites you must use a modern SSL-enabled browser such as Safari, Firefox or Chrome. Doing so helps protect the confidentiality of your personal and credit card information while it’s transmitted over the internet.
You can help us by also taking precautions to protect your personal data when you are on the internet. Change your passwords often using a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a secure web browser. Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us via email.
Third-Party Websites and Links
Youth Factory may link to websites, products and services operated by third parties. Youth Factory is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, contents, products, services or use of any Third Party Website, any website accessed from a Third Party Site, or any changes or updates to such sites.
These linked websites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access to and use of content provided on a Third Party Site and agree that Youth Factory and associated companies are not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with a third party. You should contact the website administrator for the applicable Third Party Site if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on any such Third Party Site.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing this website. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification, and Miscellaneous, shall in all events survive any termination of these Terms and Conditions.